A Muddled 'Merry is a drink that was concocted jointly by me and my wife to try and consume the metric asston of Rosemary that we planted on our property, and which has now overrun two sides of our house.
- 3 x 1/6 lemon wedges
- 8 inches of Rosemary
- 3 oz Vodka
- 2x truvia or splenda or tsp of sugar
- Strip off all but top 1 inch of the rosemary, reserve stem
- Muddle the rosemary leaves and sugar in a tumbler/old fashioned glass
- Squeeze in lemon wedges
- Add ice
- Pour in liquor
- Roll in glass or shake in cocktail shaker
- Top with seltzer
- Stir and serve with rosemary stem
Optional: Use a potato peeler or zester to obtain lemon rind, and add with lemon wedges.